Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Main 'N' Tail shampoo and conditioner work?

I'm interested in using it for my next shampoo and conditioner. I just wanna know if it really makes hair thicker, shiny, and grow fast. Thanks to all of ya. Oh and PLEASE BE HONEST! Thank youDoes Main 'N' Tail shampoo and conditioner work?
it was good, and the bottle lasts a loooong time.


it has a great smell and my hair seems much healthier


after using the conditioner! my hair was a lot less brittle.





thicker: i didn't notice anything major there.


shiny: definitely! my hair seems a lot shinier.


faster growth: not really, just healthier.





it's ok, but it's not as great as joico.Does Main 'N' Tail shampoo and conditioner work?
yesss its frkkn aweome!!!


but it leaves ur hair smelling a little funky
  • beauty makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment