Monday, November 21, 2011

What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

For my naturally curly hair, I use Noodle Head by Beyond Zone, sold at Sally Beauty Supply.What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
I have used many many shampoo's and conditioners and I frankly can't see the difference between most of them. It's just the brand that makes it cost more. So I use shampoo and conditioner that has not been tested on animals.What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
GARNIER FRUCTIS! but im switching to redken because redken rocks my socks. herbal essences is awesom. i hate pantene and dove. thermasilk is great when the situation calls for it. i hate finesse. o and i HATE pert.











^^^ hope you apreciate








help me out with folica: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Herbal Esscenses - shampoo, bilace matrix - conditioner (leaves it amazingly soft even when full of chlorine and other chemicals and junk) ;)
I just started using pantene's beautiful lengths 2 in 1, and I love it. I haven't used it long enough to say if it makes my hair grow longer, but my hair looks and feels great!
I use either Dove, cronic damage(because my hair is kinda dry!) and sometimes i use granier fruitics sleek and shine


they both work really well!
Suave Smooth Shampoo / Suave Smooth Conditioner
The Ice Shine Series by Pantene


and sometimes Suave's Orange tangerine
Herbal Essences





it smells lovely and makes my hair really shiny and soft!
Frizz-Ease Curl Around shampoo and conditioner
suave or herbal essences or redken
I use Herbal Essences because it smells so good and it helps keep my hair soft and shiny
Any Fekkai product.
Aussie or Herbal Essences
Tresseme.
natures therapy
herbel essinsese smells soo good like fruit yuummmm!!!:P:)
herbal essences for straight hair
herbal essenses for long hair
John Frida or however you spell it
Panteene. Idk how to spell but it smells really nice.


[:
Fekkai Volume its real good! :)
Dove.
suave fresh breeze
Dove, it makes ur hair silky and shiney

No comments:

Post a Comment