Monday, November 21, 2011

My hair is oily as well as frizzy.what shampoo must i use?

Actually my hair is oily as well as frizzy.Also i do have dandruff problem.so what type of shampoo and conditioner must be used by me.an how frequently?My hair is oily as well as frizzy.what shampoo must i use?
Baby shampoo or any shampoo that is free of glycerine. If you use baby shampoo, you won't need conditioner. If you use any conditioner, rince it with cold water after rincing with hot.





there's no sure for frizzy hair except for hair grease. I've tried everything in beauty supply stores %26amp; normal products.





Use a dandruff shampoo %26amp; conditioner once a week. It will never go away, but it will reduce a little. Head %26amp; Shoulders won't dry the crap out of your hair like Selsun Blue will.My hair is oily as well as frizzy.what shampoo must i use?
The problem is that you are only using shampoo. You need to use shampoo, conditioner, anti-frizz gel, volume, and more. Garnier Frutics has a whole line of great products, as well as Herbal Essences and Pantene. For your dandruff problem, Head and Shoulders shampoo helps a lot. You don't need to wash your hair everyday but 3 times a week minimum. BUT, using conditioner for your hair too often isn't good. One important thing to keep in mind though, everyone has different hair. Different products work better on others. For now, I would just experiment with the ones I mentioned above and if you're still having problems, post another question.
I have horrible, horrible dandruff to the point where I have to rub a cortizone solution on my scalp sometimes, so I'm the master at this.





Wash your hair every other day (do NOT deviate from this) with a heavy dandruff shampoo (I use Selson Blue...cheaper but strong) and follow up with a shampoo and conditioner. I also boar-bristle brush my scalp every morning and night to take off the excess flake-age.





Look into a leave-in conditioner, too (I use a tonic, but that's usually for men).
oily hair and frizzy is called combination. so any shampoos that are for combination hair will help. my friend swears by aussie's combination shampoo. and i've used it before and liked it, but it wasn't a miracle, yet it worked. personally, with combination hair i like pantene volume, and then i blow dry my scalp a little bit when i get out of the shower, just to keep it from being too oily too soon. and i wash every other day. also, i use head and shoulders as well as the pantene to get rid of dandruff. i swear by it. :] hope all this helped.





[[alexis]]
I learned in health class that people's skin that is oily is oily because your scalp works faster. You need to wash your hair more often. I have the same problem you do. I use Herbel Essence frizzy shampoo but I don't have very much dandruff. If you have that I would use head and shoulder's. Getting rid of dandruff does take a while maybe 2 years a little bit less. But, you will be happy when it's gone.
i got a honey moisturizing one from the body shop. it smells good and makes my hair less frizzy. and for the greas i have it bad too. i just have to wash my hair everyday. for dandruff i just use head and shoulders once a week. i find if i use it more it makes my hair even more greasy.





can you help me?http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
there is an actual shampoo for that, it's aussie cleanse and moisterize i think i forget, but its a shampoo for people with oily scalps, but frizzzy dry damaged hair, i use it and it works great
biolage scalp and oliy hair cleanser,, shampoo twice and the condition with redken blue








hope your hair is nice and lush,





E.V.
Herbal Essence. They have all different kinds, so pick the kind that best fits your hair.


Or for you dandruff thing, try Head and Shoulders.





Hope this helps!
head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner! it work wonders on your hair and it spells good to!
Any tried and tested herbal shampoo without detergents.
You should pick different kinds of shampoo, was hyour hair everyday and see which one works best for you!
';Head %26amp; Shoulders'; or ';Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness';
use herbal essences and shower everyday.
himalya shampoo %26amp; mrs. merino
WASH YOUR HAIR EVERDAY WITH EITHER HERBAL ESSENCE OR PANTENE PRO V.





GOOD LUCK!
both herbel essence and head and shoulders
lmao dont leave your house. ever


not even to buy new shampoo, jus dont leave your house. make sure noone has to see you
I would try head and shoulders, classic clean

No comments:

Post a Comment