Monday, November 21, 2011

Which type of Organix shampoo should I use?

I found out about this shampoo and figured it was a good choice because it is sulfate free. I am black teenager with medium length relaxed hair. If you have any additional questions please ask because I am thinking about purchasing one this week. ThanksWhich type of Organix shampoo should I use?
Organix is the absolute best! They have different collections for different hair types all with amazing fragrances which are all awesome! For your hair type I would recommend either the Organix Smoothing Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner or the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner. You really can't make a mistake as they're all incredible! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid, etc.





http://organixhair.com


.Which type of Organix shampoo should I use?
I am an African American woman. Who does have natural hair but I use natural and organic based products. My hair has become healthier, stronger, and thicker.





I used this shampoo that is organic and sulfate free and chemical free.





It is called O2 Emu Shampoo and Conditioner. I love it. I think that it would work great with your hair. Especially if your hair is dry, brittle, and split ends.





These products are developed and created by and for African American woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment