Monday, November 21, 2011

My dog has fleas and it seems that everything that I do isn't working what shampoo would you recommend and?

what else would you recommend that isn't pricey and that I wouldn't have to go to the vet for, An example would be like..powders and sprays.


oh also, one of my dogs is only a puppy just about 8 weeks old so some stuff I can't use on her, even puppy stuff do you know any good things for a puppy her age to kill the fleasMy dog has fleas and it seems that everything that I do isn't working what shampoo would you recommend and?
I used Dawn dishwashing soap and it killed all the fleas. It worked the best. Just run the bath with luke warm water... apply the dawn soap from the back of the ears all the way down to the dogs behind. Then, massage the soap into the fur. Do this for several minutes until you see most of the fleas now up by the dogs neck. Use tweezers to pick them out. Rinse your dog VERY WELL.. you will find that all the fleas are gone.


*Side note-- if your dog has had fleas for a while, I would suggest taking some kind of household treatment as well (call your exterminator)My dog has fleas and it seems that everything that I do isn't working what shampoo would you recommend and?
Ask your vet. he/she will know what to use in accordance to the degree of the flea infestation and the kind and age of your pup. But if he/she gets fleas easily do not let it roam around where he has contact with soil and dirt since that's where fleas come from. Do not let it play with dogs with fleas as well.
I would recommend SERGANT that shampoo for puppies thats what i use for my dog and my cousin*s puppy its green and it has a golden dog on the front i hopes that works GOOD LUCK : )
A gel you use on the back of the neck on the skin . Advantge . However I would check the minimum age you can use on a puppy . Good Luck .
Flea shampoo


Check if it can be used on puppies by reading the label.


Leave the shampoo on the recommended time.


You may have to repeat this in 7 to 10 days.
NOTHING! otc flea products are crap! get a proper flea treatment from your vet and call a professional to treat your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment