Monday, November 21, 2011

What is a shampoo that leaves a good smell in your hair?

my hairs taste like watermelonsWhat is a shampoo that leaves a good smell in your hair?
Herbal Essence.What is a shampoo that leaves a good smell in your hair?
Fructis, Garnier.


Herbal essenses, Clairol


Pro-v, Pantene


Palmolive
Herbal Essance
Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific
Pantene
i like thermasilk.. especially when i blow dry my hair straight, it smells really good
pedigree............ sorry but what the hell is dstr doing here........... terrorist use shampoo too.........i presume
herbal essences,all flavors smell prtty good
Herbal Essence smells really good. When my daughter uses it and walkes by me, I can smell it. I find it very refreshing and it doesn't cost a lot of money.
Dove
I love a shampoo made by Charles Worthington, its called Results, It smells really good and It lasts a long time, but it doesn't smell fruity, and it diesn't smell like a flower garden, it just has a very clean scent. It kind of reminds me of mens cologne, my husband loves it too.
Garnier Fruitis
Garnier and Herbal ess. all have fruity smells but DOVE (which i LOVE) has a light powdery floral, but its expensive ($8) compared to others. Too bad it is incompatible with my head, I lost a lot of hair when I used it :(.
i use herbal essences
Bath and Body Works has shampoos and conditioners in like 8 or 10 different scents and these are the same ones that they have for lotions and sprays. They really smell good, and the scent stays with you. I use the Coconut Lime Verbena, and it smells GREAT.
Herbal Essence is what i found does the best for my hair. It keeps it smelling good for atleast 2 days i know cause theres been a few times i waited that long to wash it again. My hair is curly so its always frizzy and the Herbal Essence does sooooo good with the frizzies that it's un believable. All i can tell you is to try different ones out for a few weeks and see which one best fits your hair. Good luck!
Green Apples by Suave!
definantly garnier ^.^





Kirah AKA Dopey :P
I just use regular cheapo shampoo and conditioner, but it works just fine actually...and it has really nice scents. The Suave stuff smells really good, especially Cucumber melon or Strawberries and cream. Try using a different scent for shampoo and conitioner, just make sure they dont suck together ; )
Gariner Fructis
Herbal Essences
i think ivory if you were in the Philippines......
Herbal Essences
Clairol Herbal Essence has great smelling shampoos. My daughter uses the Rosemary, Jasmine and orange flower one. If you need a dandruff one, the Organics brand smells great.
pantene
I prefer natural fragrances rather than the synthetic ones in most store bought shampoos.





Rosemary shampoo? conditioner is really nice.





smells fresh. available on EBAY or health food stores.
Bed Head
Garnier Fructis. Very nice shampoo too! Fruity tropical scent sorta.:)
Herbal Essences!
bedhead,vaseline,sunsilk,Herbal Essences, Dove, Suave, Garnier Fructise all of those make your hair smell really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment