Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it okay to highlight my hair after I shampoo-ed ittt?

I shampoo-ed my hair at liiike 2:45 and I wanna highlight my hair with this blonde highlight crap that like strips ur hair color at like 7:15-ish so its like 3 and a half hours after I shampood. So is it gonna mess up my hair or something. Help please ? xoxo thanksss :)Is it okay to highlight my hair after I shampoo-ed ittt?
no, it wont mess up. i have done it too. they just ';say'; color sticks better to unwashed hair. but i have taken a shower in the morning, come home from school and dyed my hair. it will be fine. :)Is it okay to highlight my hair after I shampoo-ed ittt?
maybe!! well for me if i shampoo my hair on the day i will dye it then the color goes in my pores on my head..and then it burns and gets itchy...maybe ur different..just be careful cuz then wen it burns its not a good feeling :)
no. i dye my hair a lot and if your dyeing it yourself then you have to wait till the next day to highlight it. otherwise the shampoo may effect the dye.
they always say that you should have not clea hair when you do these kits. trust me i do them to, so i would say do it tomorrow morning. :]
You can color it, but the color will stick to your hair better if it is dirty, clean hair works too though :)
NOPE.....Its good that you shampooed as the dirst has washed off and you will be able to keep the color on for longer as well.








Take care


God bless you.
You can, but color sticks better to un-washed hair.
No. You should not wash your hair for 24 hours before you highlight or color it.
before applying dye to your hair, you have to wet and blow dry your hair anyway, so you should be fine. ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment