Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the best shampoo for oily hair?

im 12 and i have oily hair and an oily scalp. i take a shower everyday and then the next day it becomes oily. whats the best and right shampoo/conditioner for me? please answer nicely.Whats the best shampoo for oily hair?
use a shampoo specially formulated for oily hair. biolage has a good shampoo. look around, though. also, since you have oily hair, never use conditioner on your scalp. this will only make your hair oilier. if you have to use conditioner, i recommend only using it on the tips of your hair. if your hair is oily, you don't need conditioner for your scalp. your oil is, in essence, your conditioner (sorry if that sounds gross, but it's true).Whats the best shampoo for oily hair?
Well, it might not be your shampoo, because if you tend to wear too much hair products such as gel and hairspray, it can make your hair oily and greasy. Also its all part of growing up! This is the age were your hair usually tends to get more oily then usual. To avoid greasy hair I would recommend you use, Dove or Garnier Frutice. Oh, and try not to use too much hair products!





Good Luck!
I use Pantene and it works really well.
Uh, a shampoo for oily hair.





*sigh* I think Herbal Essences makes a shampoo specifically for oily hair. All you have to do is check the fronts of the bottles for this sort of thing, you know.
Pantene makes a great clarifying shampoo. It's clear and in a clear bottle.... It's around $4-5, I think.
I'm assuming you wash your hair everyday.


Well, STOP! Only wash your hair every other day.


Use Sunsilk or Garnier Fructis. Those are the best ones for oily hair.
Hi! I had a similar question to yours a month ago. The girl that answered suggested that what I was using is a good shampoo. Biolage makes a great shampoo and conditioner. I use Tre'semme, another good one. Aussie is a good brand too. I was also told that using too much conditioner on my scalp can cause it to become more oily. It was suggested that I use less conditioner on my scalp and use it mainly on the ends of my hair.





Hope this helps.
use garnier fructis

No comments:

Post a Comment