Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats a good shampoo and conditioner that will make my dry hair silky and smooth?

A good shampoo and conditoner is Jocio. the blue bottle helps dry flacky hair get back to its natural shine. and the conditoner helps too and it smells like bananas and coconuts!!Whats a good shampoo and conditioner that will make my dry hair silky and smooth?
both joico and sebastion are GREAT but- if your on somewhat of a budget, go ahead and pick up Infusium 23- the one for color treated hair also gives me plenty of moisture. My hair is always rediculously perfected when i use this stuff. And the smell is DIVINE!





Aussie 3 minute miracle deeeep is also a great deep conditioner to use once a week. Okey dokey, well i know you'll have some great lookin hair, peace!Whats a good shampoo and conditioner that will make my dry hair silky and smooth?
Aloe Vera,is a good remedy for dry hair. It is obtained from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Break the leaf and squeeze out the liquid inside, apply this liquid to your scalp,keep for about an hour and wash it off . Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info on dry hair.
I've tried a lot of different brands including the fancy salon brands and I still like Garnier Fructis the best (the seperate shampoo and conditioner not the 2in1.
I use a proffesional shampoo. It's called Laminates Sebastian proffesional shine cleanser and rinse. It's great. It makes my hair so soft and shiny...
PLEASE LISTEN TO ME... BIOLAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO SALLYS IF YOU HAVE ONE WHERE YOU LIVE... ITS LIKE 13 OR 14 BUCKS A PEICE.. YOU CAN EVEN GET THE OFF BRAND THEY HAVE RIGHT NEXT TOO IT... BIOTERA....
my natural lubrication!

No comments:

Post a Comment