Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair.?

When i go the hairdressers they use some anti-frizz shampoo and deep conditioner and my hair gets so soft and shiny. What is a good brand for thick frizzy hair. Happy Easter to Everyone.








%26amp;%26amp; has anyone heard of hemp hair products.





Thanks so much


xxxWhats the best shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair.?
The absolute best is Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair or cause the frizzies, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com


.Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair.?
Try Tigi or john Frieda but usually the best thing for frizzies is a hot oil treatment
Sunsilk No Frizz (blue bottle) has worked for me, especially when paired with John Freida's Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock serum.





Also, this is just a weird hair drying tip I've found: (my hair is between curly and straight, I tend to blow dry it straight): after showering I put my hair in a ponytail and blow dry the top of my head from top to bottom so that the ';frizzies'; are forced downward. Once the top of my head is dry, I let down the rest of my hair and continue to blow dry. My hair dryer has a narrowing filter on the end of it so that the air comes out more concentrated; with more force.





Good luck!
I have heard of hemp i have not used it but i believe its ment 2 be very good. I have thick frizzy hair %26amp; use delva ph balance %26amp; use a ghd straightener i find that works 4 me also i only wash my hair 1 a week 2 start with it drove me mad but now it doesnt even get oily.
you must use sunsilk green bottle. it adds shine to hair, prevents from falling, makes hair smooth and soft

No comments:

Post a Comment