Monday, November 21, 2011

What is best Shampoo for thick hair , dry and i struggle with split ends?

I want a shampoo that will make my hair look good...What is best Shampoo for thick hair , dry and i struggle with split ends?
Garnier fructis (sp) sllek and shine is what i use to fix the same problem. shampoo and condition hair with the sllek and shine line. if you dry your hair with a blow dryer as i do, use sleek and shine smoothing milk. just two squirts into the palm of your hand and run it through your wet hair before you begin to dry. it will help protect your hair from splitting and also soften it to make it less thick. my hair is not curly but because it is sooooo thick i also run a straightener through it when i am done drying it. i use the sleek and shine anti frizz syrum and straighten my hair. this also protects your hair from damage. when i finish i use sleek and shine hir shine oil. it does not make your hair greasy buts smooths it out and adds a shine to it to make it look really healthy. purchase this line of products like i did and it will heal your hair and make it so much more manageable!


good luckWhat is best Shampoo for thick hair , dry and i struggle with split ends?
well, you might want to trim those split ends, that's the only way to fix them, sorry.





and i have thick hair, that was *really* dry, so, i use Herbal Essence Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner, and don't rinse and repeat with the shampoo b/c it'll actually make your hair dry out. at least, that's what my stylist said to me.
http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/progra鈥?/a>





I put your kind of hair and it gave me these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I use their products and I luv em!!!!!!!!!!!111
Give your hair a good trim, like 4 inches off. Then start with a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner....you really have to give your hair a GOOD trim 1st tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment