Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the best shampoo for somebody who has curly hair but wants it to be straighter?

my hair is curly on the bottom and wavy on the top. I dont know what type of shampoo and conditioner to use that will actually work so i dont have to straighten my hair for so long. oh and what should i do to my hair cause it is starting to get really dry??Whats the best shampoo for somebody who has curly hair but wants it to be straighter?
I used to have the same problem. Then i got a chemical straightner put on my hair. I went from spending hours on my hair to being able to straighten it within 15 minutes. But i really dont think that there is a shampoo out there that can make your hair staight lol and for dry hair ask you hair stylistWhats the best shampoo for somebody who has curly hair but wants it to be straighter?
This website below explains in detail what to do and there are heaps of great shampoo's brands and names to use to make your hair straighter, hope this helps :)





http://www.salon-collective.co.uk/curly_鈥?/a>
i use straightening shampoo/conditioner for my daughter. it won't completely straighten the hair, but it becomes more manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment