Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you guys know of any straightening shampoo taht actually works?

I really would apprecaite it if you guys would help me out on this one. Please tell me where to buy it and if it actually works because i am tired of using my straightner every day.Do you guys know of any straightening shampoo taht actually works?
I have naturally curly hair and I absolutely hate it. Unfortunately the curls are what makes my hair easy to style so there's no chance that I'll try chemically straightening it or the Japanese hair straightening method. I'm no expert on hair but I try to be an expert on my own hair. I use Bed Head Control Freak shampoo and conditioner which is primarily used for frizz control and hair straightener. Bed Head doesn't make my curls die but it does relax them and that's what straightening shampoo's generally do. But certain shampoos and conditioners work differently on each individual. I suggest that you speak to your hairstylist about that one. Also, I have to mention this - you don't want to flat iron your hair every day, even if it is ceramic. Although ceramic straighteners are better for you hair they'll still cause split ends - yuck. I've switched from using a straightener to using a blow dryer. Personal preference. Good luck!Do you guys know of any straightening shampoo taht actually works?
Matrix Sleek and Smooth works really well with my hair. Everyones hair is different. If you want straight hair, using your straightener is the best way to go. Talk to your hairdresser and see what she recommends for YOUR hair.





:)
sunsilk anti- poof helps a little
Sorry hun but there isnt any magical product that will make your hair straight. The only thing you can do to make it straight is a flat iron, blowdryer or getting it chemoically straightened.
well i have straight hair and i started using john frieda's frizz ease straight ahead shampoo and conditinor and i have found it works well. it jumps starts my straight style right in the shower. the price tag of $5 to $6 a bottle is worth it for me.
I'm not sure if the Herbal essences straigtening shampoo works, but I use the other kinds and have never had a problem with any of there products.

No comments:

Post a Comment