Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many of you use herbal essences shampoo, does it really work, if not which is the best?

JUST some RANDOM question so i can choose a shampoo and maybe help other people find a good one too.How many of you use herbal essences shampoo, does it really work, if not which is the best?
I used to use herbal essences a few years back but several hairdressers told me it contains a product that creates build up on the ends of your hair which obviously is not good for your hair. When you comb your hair if you notice it harder to comb through the ends thats due to the build up.





I now use sunsilk and have for years.How many of you use herbal essences shampoo, does it really work, if not which is the best?
Well, it is very nice smelling, and i find it foams very well, and it works great for me. But the condiotioners are VERY creamy and strong so don't over do it!!!!


The happy go loopy, curly shampoo Is good for me because I have nautraly wavy hair. But they have many other types.
I do! It really works good,it gets all the tangles out,and smells good too!
I use herbal essences shampoo...and i don't really see a difference in my hair after using it for about a month or so. But i does smell DELICIOUS!
i used to use it. ......it smells really nice but it doesn't leave your hair as nice i like it. i use pantene pro-v and it work so nice and smells great! hope this helped:)
i use herbal essences hello hydration moisturizing shampoo %26amp;conditonor! love,love,LOVE it! smells like coconut and leaves my hair pretty and shiney! i HIGHLY recommend this specific brand!! trust me its the best!!:)~~

No comments:

Post a Comment