Saturday, August 21, 2010

I think I am beginning to lose hair. Is there any good shampoo ( that I can buy easily on stores, not those ?

unknoen rare ones we can buy only thru internet) that can slow down hair loss? also, any food or fruits that are easily accessible that are good for hair? somebody told me black beans are good for hair, is that true? any tip on slowing down hair loss will be good. thanks.I think I am beginning to lose hair. Is there any good shampoo ( that I can buy easily on stores, not those ?
If you are experiencing baldness, there is no remedy or shampoo that can help. They are a ripoff. See a dermatologist.





If you are doing something to your hair that is causing it to fall out, like a really tight weave or braids, stop it.I think I am beginning to lose hair. Is there any good shampoo ( that I can buy easily on stores, not those ?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment