Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo works best with your hair?

My hair is naturally wavy and I want to know if the straightening shampoos actually workWhat shampoo works best with your hair?
Honestly if your not coloring your hair or getting highlights the shampoo brand doesn't really matter. It would be better to use all natural products, but it doesn't make a big difference. However if you do color your hair or get highlights your need to use a shampoo that will protect it, such as redken color guard. Hope I helped.What shampoo works best with your hair?
I have curly hair and i use head and shoulders. It doesn't keep my hair straight but honestly nothing will. On a hot day u step outside for 2 minutes and my hairs out of control. Hair straightener is the only thing that helps up to a 24 hour period.
for me,, straightening shampoo wont work, use conditioner(if you want to straigthen your hair and look shine until 24hrs).. i use pantene conditioner every day and i use head and shoulder shampoo every week.. to much shampoo can cause wavy!!!
i love paul mitchell products...i like their super skinny shampoo and conditioner...i use that when im going to flat iron my hair straight. i also like their super skinny serum to help the frizz go away. hope i helped...=)
Nope not that I've noticed. A moisturizing shampoo will weigh your hair down more which may give your hair a sleeker/straighter appearance though.
no not rlly!

No comments:

Post a Comment