Monday, August 23, 2010

What Shampoo/Cond./Products/etc. should I use in my hair?

My hair is a sandy blond/blond color, and is naturally wavy. Its VERY thick,yet not frizzy, and gets tangled pretty easily.I would like it to be a little bit softer.


Any info/help will be appreciated! Thanks!


=]What Shampoo/Cond./Products/etc. should I use in my hair?
garnier fructis products work good and they're customized to fit what you need.


also, herbal escenses is really good. they also have customized products.


pantene works alright, but i reccomend the above two the most.


i use garnier fructis shine burst.


use conditioner as well as shampoo for best results.What Shampoo/Cond./Products/etc. should I use in my hair?
Tressme is really good, it makes my hair really silky and smooth try it out !
  • beauty makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment