Monday, August 23, 2010

Is AUSSIE a good brand to use for shampoo and conditioner?

i dunno much about them, but i've started using it recently because i ran out of my type and my sister leaves it in the shower.





i like it, i love the smell and my hair looks healthier and shinier. unfortunately, i have oilyish hair and i have to be careful to wash it daily when using aussie. if i miss even one day, it looks awful the next. my old shampoo i could miss one day and pull it back in its slight oilyness the next, but with aussie its wash it or ponytail plus baseball cap and don't let anyone touch ur hair.





i use the volumizing, and it does work well.





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Is AUSSIE a good brand to use for shampoo and conditioner?
I love aussie products usually


like theirs this moouse and gel that make my hair with more volume and shiney-nest


idk


i love that brand usually


always smells good too


I stongly reccomend itIs AUSSIE a good brand to use for shampoo and conditioner?
I like it!!! espically the catch the wave kind
NO they test on animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment