Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My hair is very puffy and tangled when left out. Which shampoo will help me manage my hair?

I am a mixture of black and indian. And when I put my hair in a ponytail, the front is very smooth, but the back(the part left open) is tangled and very puffy.My hair is very puffy and tangled when left out. Which shampoo will help me manage my hair?
Split ends from combing your tangles out. Use conditioner comb your hair after a good condition.My hair is very puffy and tangled when left out. Which shampoo will help me manage my hair?
I use Nexxus products they make my hair softer and easier to manage. as far as the back goes you have to either get a Relaxer or get a ceramic Flat iron to use for the finishing touch if you do this you must use the Flat Iron Serum form Prosilk.com
herbals esssen none of your firzzness does wonders to any hair type at a great price!!
Because you are of a mixed racial heritage, you have 'weird hair' ... and I don't think that changing your 'shampoo' is going to do you much good at all if you buy your shampoo from the grocery or drug store. I suggest you go to a 'good hairdresser' who knows about 'dealing with the problems of mixed race hair' and ask her what you can 'do' to get your hair to look 'flatter' and 'better' ... it may be that you would do better with a 'straightening' conditioner, or a 'hair relaxing' spray. And, for a start, you'll be 'much better off' if you brush your hair for 100 strokes before putting it into the 'tail', use ONLY a good 'pony tail holder' and not a 'plain old rubber band', and brush the tail again after it's 'up' for at least 50 strokes.
I tend to have the same problem. Try using a leave in conditioner or straightening serum. If you have time you might even want to run a straightener through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment