Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo is best for my hair?

I tried tressemme and it tends to dry my hair out. i also tried loreal nutrigloss for medium to long curly wavy hair and it is making my hair GROSS. my hair doesnt feel soft and is super frizzy, barely wavy at all.


so far i've had the best results with sunsilk waves of envy.


are there any other shampoos similiar to sunsilk waves of envy or better for my hair?What shampoo is best for my hair?
you may need to use the Biolage Smoothing Shampoo and conditioner and Serum.





shampoo


Provides incredibly lightweight smoothing agents to help transform frizz into super-soft, manageable, healthy-looking hair.





conditioner


Delivers allover weightless smoothing and glossy shine with heat styling and humidity protection. So uniquely advanced, it leaves hair feeling light and clean yet totally smooth and under control.





serum


Give frizzy, unruly hair silky smoothness and control without weight or stickiness! Smoothing Gel is the newest addition to the smoothth茅rapie regimen designed especially for clients with fine-to-medium hair that want smoothness and control. Smoothing Gel provides long-lasting hold while taming frizz and flyaways with ultra-light avocado and grapeseed micro-oils. Leaves hair naturally soft, smooth and healthy looking.





you can get it from the salon in your area or the salon at wal-mart or cvs.What shampoo is best for my hair?
One brand I truly like is Pantene. It cleans my hair beautifully, making it soft and light. It has not dried out my hair, and besides, like the way it makes my hair smell.





Try the formula that is matched to your hair problem and needs. Also, don't forget to use the conditioner. It will make your hair noticeably different. You may like it.
i use herbal essences drama clean (in the green bottle)


i like all the herbal essences shampoos and conditioners.


they work great and ever since I've started using them people say that my hair smells really good. but i like the john freida brands too


(they're a bit more expensive then herbal essences)
i like that fructis stuff.
my sis gave meh a tip and im like WTF im not a girl so i say That Aussie crap

No comments:

Post a Comment