Saturday, August 21, 2010

OK people what is ur favorite shampoo and conditioner to use on ur hair?

herbal essences the volume one. it smells so good, and it makes my hair look thick! awesomeOK people what is ur favorite shampoo and conditioner to use on ur hair?
don't use anything with alcohol in the first 3 ingredients because it can do alot of damage to your hair it causes frizz, and massive amounts of breakage to the hair. These products work they are amazing I promise they will make your hair soft smooth silky and, full of vibrance.





http://www.redken.com/products/haircare/鈥?/a>OK people what is ur favorite shampoo and conditioner to use on ur hair?
Herbal Essences....
l'oreal works very well. especially the one with pearl extract :)
Sunsilk Anti Poof! It smells uber good and keeps my hair healthy. :)
Cantu shampoo and conditioner
Biolage....but I've recently switched to Carol's Daughter....it's really good!!!
biologe err something along those lines of spelling
I have curly hair so I have to use TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock products, or I'll switch to Redken Color Extend when my hair gets used to the Curls Rock stuff.
I really like the Sun and Silk stuff, but i still stick to the Herbal Essences! The scents are just awesome and i dont feel like i get build up on my hair! as well it makes it so soft and shiny!! i also think it makes my hair easier to straighten!!
Garnier, Herbal Essance, and Matrix. luv em.
hmm... my personal fav. is herbal escence!!! it smells awesome XD
I love Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky shampoo, and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner. I've recently just started using Herbal Essences' strengthening shampoo and conditioner, Long Term Relationship, because I'm growing out my hair, and I absolutely LOVE it so far.
sunsilk shampoo


pantine pro-v conditioner
i like dove
Garnier%26amp;Herbal Essances.
Aussie it smells good and makes your hair shine

No comments:

Post a Comment