Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is a GOOD SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER that helps REPAIR HEAT DAMAGED HAIR?

NOT TO EXPENSIVE AND HAS TO CONTAIN LITTLE OR NO ACHOHOLWhat is a GOOD SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER that helps REPAIR HEAT DAMAGED HAIR?
My hair has been through it all. It has been blowdried and striaghtened every day for at least two years. It was bleached, dyed countless times, bleached some more, and stained with veggie dye many times.





I started using Sunsilk ';straighten up'; formula, and I didn't think it would help the condition of my hair, but it did somehow. My hair is so soft and there are very little split ends.





However, my hair is about shoulder length and less prone to damage. I also skip shampooing every other day. Try it out, it's cheap and you can get it at any drug store.





Good luck!What is a GOOD SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER that helps REPAIR HEAT DAMAGED HAIR?
I use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle from Boots, it only costs 99p and comes in a small sachet. It works wonders on heat damaged hair =).
i use pantene and i have somewhat thick hair and its kinda hard to take care of sometimes, and if i use a straigheterer ONCE, IT GETS BURNT!! so, i use head and shoulders shampoo and pantene conditioner, but dove is pretty good too(and it smells good!)
Pantene RELAXED %26amp; NATURAL will work wonders! This works for me and if they stop making it I will freak out...
dove


and a tip for the heat damgages


try not to use hair straighteners and curling irons with hairspray that completely kills your hair


use mousse or something...
try tresseme for damaged hair or strengthening. it's a type. use the shampoo and conditioner. it works great! you can get it at most department stores such as walmart and target.

No comments:

Post a Comment