Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hair Dye Help! How soon after dying blonde hilghts on my naturaly darish brown hair, can i wash w/ reg shampoo?

Hair Dye Help! How soon after dying blonde hilghts on my naturaly darish brown hair, can i wash w/ reg shampooHair Dye Help! How soon after dying blonde hilghts on my naturaly darish brown hair, can i wash w/ reg shampoo?
You can actually start using regular shampoo at anytime.But if you want your highlights to not fade(which your probably do) its best to use a shampoo that's for color treated hair.Try Garnier Fructis Color Sheild.Hair Dye Help! How soon after dying blonde hilghts on my naturaly darish brown hair, can i wash w/ reg shampoo?
i have been dying my hair since i was 8. my mom is a licensed Professional hair dresser. any brand of shampoo will work. just avoid stripping shampoos. you have to wash your hair right after, otherwise your hair will seemed like it is fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment