Friday, July 30, 2010

Whats the best shampoo in the market?

I have been using pantene and herbal essence for YEARS...(around 7 years...) and my mom insist I stay at these brands!!! OMG im so tired of them. They make my hair so dry and messy all the time...I really like the herbal essence shampoo cuz it smells amazingly good but it has the same effect as pantene!!Whats the best shampoo in the market?
I love Redkin, after using Pantene my whole life I switched and it has made a HUGE difference. I also like Healthy sexy hair chocolate soy milk shampoo and soy milk conditioner. My hair used to be very dry and frizzy, but not anymore! They may be more expensive, but it's worth it for the higher quality ingredients.Whats the best shampoo in the market?
Well, after using the same shampoo for awhile, your hair becomes used to it.


I switch between Biolage Moisture Shampoo and Herbal Essence None of Your Frizzness.


But about a week ago, my mom bought me this shampoo by Vo5, called Moisture Milks Moisturizing Shampoo. I got the smell of Passion Fruit Smoothie.


It smells UH-mazing! Actually, when I went to check the title, I opened it up and got a good whiff of it.


What I like is, it DOES NOT dry out my hair, and keeps it really silky.


And BEST of all, the smell stays. I can blow dry my hair and the scent is still there.


Vo5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie Moisturizing Shampoo.


It's a pinkish-red bottle, so you can try to spot it quickly.
Hello, being a hairstylist, shampoo is shampoo. They are basically the same. You can buy a shampoo for $50.00 and one for $5.00 they will both do the same job. I suggest to get whatever is on sale. If your hair is dry, try to get a trim more often and don't blow dry your hair too often. You can always damage your hair but you can never repair it unless you keep getting trims.
My hairdresser advised me against brands like Pantene and Tre Semme as they can strip the hair and I found when I used Tre Semme I struggled to get a brush through my hair after washing it.





I love the Loreal Professional range which can be bought from hairdressing salons. It's quite pricy but it's worth it in my opinion as I want to keep my coloured hair as fresh looking as possible! I use the Vitamino Colour range but they also do an intensive conditioning mask which is brilliant!!
I really like the John Freida line of hair products. They seem to work good and are pretty cheap too.





I used to use Pantene too, but it dried my hair out as well. I was told by a beautician that Pantene is horrible for color treated hair, even their line that is for color treated hair. After I stopped using Pantene, my hair felt much softer and looked a lot healthier.
http://www.bargainstyling.com/wp-content鈥?/a>
Therapee by Nexxus, Pantene, Garnier Fructis, Ion at Sally's Beauty
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment