Friday, July 30, 2010

Whats a good shampoo and conditioner?

to downplay puffy hair and make it smoother and shinier?Whats a good shampoo and conditioner?
Take it from me, a hairdresser, don't waste your time on high price salon products. Go to your local drug store and get the new Herbal Essence, they have many different types for everyones hair. Also, there is a new kind out by SunSilk that has a variety of shampoos and conditioners. Also Dove makes really good ones. Just look on the bottles and get the type that is best for your hair. Also, if you don't do it already, purchase a good straightening iron and straighten your hair after you wash it. This makes it smoother instantly. I recommend a CHI Iron, they run around $100 but you will get your moneys worth.!! Good LuckWhats a good shampoo and conditioner?
Yes there are many heat protectants out there. All of them are good. CHI also makes one to go with the iron. Also look on Ebay for CHI irons a bit cheaper! Good Luck Report Abuse

Matrix has a great line called the Sleek Look, shampoo, conditioner and this wonderful shine spray, trust me you will love it!
Treseme is the best
I suggest Tresemme'.
nexxus - humectress and therappe. Make yer head feel like a rabbit pelt.
pantene or herbal essences cuz thats wat i use and everyone says that i have shiny and pretty hair
They're all practically the same. I remember watching a story on one of the major news networks where they analyzed several brands and types of shampoos and conditioners and the conclusion was that they were all pretty much the same thing with different dyes and perfumes.





Nicholas - Admin


http://www.iConfessional.com
garnier is the best
LOVE DOVE!! it is fabulous my second choice is pantene
DOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
Pantene


Ice Shine
A good shampoo and conditioner is 'Rejoice' complete. It's


a great, two-in-one shampoo and I've use it for years. It removes


dandruff, reduces puffy hair and with its rich creamy formula


and exciting fragrance, it smoothens as well as shines your


hair better. Try it today!
I have tried everything and al of the mens shampoo and conditioner burns my hair or dulls it. ,My daughter who is beautiful and wise brought me some ';infusion shampoo, and conditioner';. They work very well and you can get the kind your hair needs.
I use Herbal Essence. I get compliments all the time. My barber, a woman, says I always have nice soft hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment