Friday, July 30, 2010

Have suggestions for shampoo and conditioner?

i have curly hair, straighten it about once per week. I usually focus on moisturization, but sometimes I get products intended to increase shine. I'd like to find a super-product that increases moisture, shine, and elasticity. I'm trying to grow my hair out longer!





So far, Nexxus is the best I've tried. I would like to try something new, please give me suggestions.Have suggestions for shampoo and conditioner?
I have very curly hair, and I find Deva Curl has worked the best for me so far.





Also, you can read reviews and ingredients on products on Naturallycurly.com. I use that as my top resource when doing research on hair products.





Also, you may want to try going to the No-Poo method.


Here is a link explaining the no-poo method. They list a book on this link, which I highly recommend reading.


http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/s鈥?/a>





The nuturallycurly.com boards are great as well for curly questions. Those ladies there really know what they are talking about.Have suggestions for shampoo and conditioner?
I like Herbel Esscence Twisted. It's very moisturizing and you can buy a shine serum that comes in the Twisted set. Then again, I'm not exactly sure if it's called Twisted...but it's a purple bottle and something about curls xD.





Edit: You can also use it when you straighten your hair, it doesn't make your hair curl up when you straighten it or anything.
i like nexxus too. bed head is good, just look for the one that suites your hair routine and type. also garnier fructis is the best, cheap shampoo/conditioner, if your on a budget.
TresEmme


You can try a free sample on their website:


http://tresemme.com.au/





After one wash i noticed my hair was softer and shinier.


Im certain youll love it too, give it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment