Monday, July 26, 2010

When did you start using shampoo for your newborn head? also how often?

what kindWhen did you start using shampoo for your newborn head? also how often?
started using johnson and johnson right away, but it dried out his scalp soo much. We have switched to Aveeno (fragrance free) and wash his head daily with water, and about 2-3 times a week with the Aveeno baby shampoo. Good Luck!When did you start using shampoo for your newborn head? also how often?
I've used it on my son's hair since his first bath at home. He was born with a full head of hair, so I used it. It makes his hair softer and fluffier than just plain baby wash. I just use Parents Choice brand in the lavender and chamomile scent.
I used Johnson head to toe on my daughter right after she came home. I started off about every other day but once she started eating ';solids'; I bathed her every night before bed time.
I use Johnson's Head-to-Toe for my baby...I wash her hair twice a week (everytime I give her a bath). It's easier (and cheaper) than buying separate baby shampoo.
i used the johnson head to toe baby wash everytime i gave my children a bath i usually bathe them everyother night and almost everynight in the summer
When we gave him is first bath. We use the Johnson %26amp; Johnson shampoo(found the head to toe doesn't smell as good on his head) and give him a bath at least every other night.
My baby had cradle cap %26amp; Dr. said to use dandruff shampoo (like Denorex). Just keep it well away from the eyes. After the cradle cap was gone, we use aveeno baby wash.
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment