Friday, July 30, 2010

Whats the best Shampoo to keep the brown color in my hair longer?

Do not use panteen IT WILL ZAP YOUR HAIR DRY, TRUST ME... now you have to use john frieda stuff that puts a shine in your hair.. use brunette expressions (still john frieda). it glosses your hair w/ shine and adjust to the dye or natural color giving it a fresh appearance. i'm a brunette so i would know.... AGAIN DO NOT USE PANTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends hair turned blonde from the panteen brunettte stuff... it doesn't adjust to the hair dye, or natural color. AND people who use John frienda say their hair feels less oily and more hydrated...+plus it smells SOOO good! smells like coacoa :))) hope I helped!!!! here is a REALLY HELPFUL LINK!!


http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/products_main.asp?section=products%26amp;subSection=brilliantBrunette%26amp;lineID=2Whats the best Shampoo to keep the brown color in my hair longer?
Pantene, they have a new line for specific colors, plus it'll keep it radiant and shiny. Beautiful in other words! ;)Whats the best Shampoo to keep the brown color in my hair longer?
PORCUPINES
Ooh I know this one, cos it's brill! John Frida Luminous Colour Glaze. Wash your hair, then condition, then slap some of this on. Leave for about 3 or 4 mins, then rinse out. Make sure you wash your hands straight away!
The best shampoo would have to be Suave color essentials in brunette.
Depending on if it is light or dark brown:





Light brown - Shine Release庐 Daily Shampoo, Amber to Maple %26amp; Light Reflecting Conditioner, Amber to Maple





John Freida - Shine Release庐 Daily Shampoo, Chestnut to Espresso %26amp; Light Reflecting Conditioner, Chestnut to Espresso





You need to use the shampoo and/or conditioner at lease a couple times per week to keep the color up. I use his products. They are good quality and less expensive than those available in salons. You can find them at most discount or drugstores (Walmart, RiteAid, etc.). I buy mine at the Safeway grocery store.
Try pantene pro v brunette expressions
I always buy the shampoo that corrisponds with the hair dye that they put on my hair at the shop...currently my shop uses Goldwell, and Goldwell makes a special dye called Love Brown to keep your color intact...it costs a little more, but it is worth the extra money because it works well





you can buy this shampoo at the link i provided
john frieda shampoo hope i helped: )
i color my hair, and my hairdresser recommended Redken shampoo for colored hair. helps my color last alot longer.
if your hair is colored then i think the best shampoo is pureology! it smells great and it 100% vegan.
USE COLOR CARE SHAMPOO AND WASH WITH COLD WATER. THE COLD WATER KEEPS THE HAIR CUTICLE CLOSED SO THAT THE COLOR WONT SEEP OUT, WARM WATER SWELLS THE CUTICLE AND LETS THE COLOR OUT WHEN U WASH. IF THE COLOR IS DEMI OR SEMI ITS GOING TO FADE EVENTUALLY.
i think pantenne will be very usefull
swave has cheap shampoos that work really well, they have like ';brilliant burnett'; and stuff
i just got my haired died a dark brownish and i use brilliant burnette and its kept my hair color stay healthy for the past 3 months so far.
garnier fructis, for color treated hair








works great!
PANTENE BRUNETTE EXPRESSIONS, i have my hair died brown and i use that suff and my hair still hasnt lost its colour yet and its been a more than a month and usually my hair colour fades fast but this shampoo really works : D
The best is redkin
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment