Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Shampoo and Conditioner for Moisture lacking hair, and a little dry damaged hair.?

I need something to keep my hair clean, and healthy.Shampoo and Conditioner for Moisture lacking hair, and a little dry damaged hair.?
My hair is naturally dry and I recently bleached it. I went dark brown to blond. It destroyed my hair.





For shampoo, I use aveeno shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged hair. I also really like John frieda hair products and Garnier Fructis. Whatever you use, make sure it says that it is for dry/damaged hair on the bottle.





Also, something I like to do to give my hair moisture is to leave some conditioner in my hair after I wash it. I use quite a bit since my hair is so dry. I have also used baby oil in my hair while it was wet. It made my hair very soft and shiny after I dried it. It gave it lots of moisture and it lasted for days. If you do that, don't use a lot. Use a very small amount (about a dime size). Get it all through your hair. Do it only once or twice a week since it lasts for so long. Don't use brushes either, I suggest using a wide toothed comb. Brushes can break and damage your hair and make it frizzier.





If you don't want to try those ideas, you can also use Biosilk Serum. It's a little pricey, but they have shampoo and conditioners too. You can buy it at your local salon. I just prefer baby oil to Biosilk. It's stronger against my dry hair and lasts much longer. Plus, it's a whole lot cheaper.Shampoo and Conditioner for Moisture lacking hair, and a little dry damaged hair.?
Aussie shampoo and conditioner 3 minute miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment