Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What shampoo stops frizz and wavy hair?

I have really naturally frizzy hair and its really wavy. the only way i have found to make it not so horrible is straightening it...but is there any other way to make it not crap? haha thanks!What shampoo stops frizz and wavy hair?
I really like Sunsilk Therma Shine. I have curly hair that tends to frizz in humidity. Lately I haven't had a problem with it being frizzy at all. I use Infusium 23 Leave In conditioner after I wash it and I use Paul Brown serum before I straighten. My hair never frizzes anymore. Good luck!What shampoo stops frizz and wavy hair?
try hairlogic out www.hairlogicproducts.com or email me ill get you to rep near you When you want Results
try washing and conditioning your hair with moisturizing shampoo and cond., and get deep conditioner. also buy a diffuser and pantene prov texturize styling products they work awesome!
herbal essences straitening shampoo and conditioner it works! trust me and dove anti frizz also works really well all day you will have beautiful strait non frizzy hair
well, i have the same problem.





my mom is a hair stylist so we use really good products.


honestly, there is no ';miracle'; shampoo that will stop frizz.





what i do is brush my hair right after i get out of the shower, and leave it alone for the rest of the day.


but 95% of the time, i flatten my hair with a T3 flattener.


but i also use repairing conditioner.


and my hair is not dry and brittle like most people's hair is that flatten theirs every day.





the key is to use expensive products.


sounds cliche, but it's true.
http://www.biosilk.com/shampoos/smoothin鈥?/a>
try rebonding your hair.
dont fight the curl/wave!!! work with it and it wont be frizzy! i have insanely curly hair and alot of it too and i used head and shoulders (in the pink/white bottle for women!) it smells soo good cuz they came out with more than just stuff from dandruff and yeah its amazing! i always use curly hair gel and lots of mousse!!! gives that beach hair look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment