Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Which shampoo gets rid of dandruff more effectively?

Hello guys I need your help.If you have used garnier fructis anti-dandruff shampoo and head %26amp; shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo and know which one gets rid of dandruff more effectively you can help plz answer my question!!! (you dont need to have used it if you just know answer plz) THNX :)Which shampoo gets rid of dandruff more effectively?
I have used both. Head and shoulders is the best one in my opinion. You could also try Dove- anti-dandruff.Which shampoo gets rid of dandruff more effectively?
In my experience, none of the standard anti-dandruff shampoos worked for me, such as Head %26amp; Shoulders, Neutrogena, and the others you listed. I've tried most of them and Nizoral (it should be available where Head %26amp; Shoulders is sold) is the only shampoo that works. I only use it 2-3 times a week though because using it every day may be bad for your hair.
I personally cant stand head and shoulders because the smell is awfull and it feels like it takes my breath away (not in a goood way). Try dove anti dandruff or a moisturizing shampoo because dandruff is usually caused by a dry scalp. so the moisturizing shampoo will moisturize your hiar and your scalp. hope i helped
theirs an excellent one which pharmacists recommend its called t gel by neutrogena and it is really good for dandruff, heres a review on it http://www.ciao.co.uk/Neutrogena_T_Gel_A鈥?/a>





seriously go for this it really does work, if not go into a chemist and ask to speak to a pharmacist or if the dandruff is really bad go to your doctor and they give you something for you scalp





good luck
Neither. Both have too much alcohol that dries your scalp out and produces flaking. The best one to use would be a tea tree shampoo and conditioner. Regis has some that aren't too expensive (just find a regis salon in your area)
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment