Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Should I go with CONDITIONER OR SHAMPOO?

I bought Fekkia Conditioner and shampoo for dry hair. I can only afford EITHER the shampoo or the conditioner. Which one is better to go with if I have dry hair?Should I go with CONDITIONER OR SHAMPOO?
the conditioner. u wont have to use it everyday, which will save u even more and you can just buy a more affordable shampoo to splurge on the conditioner.Should I go with CONDITIONER OR SHAMPOO?
sounds to me like Fekkia is expensive. Why not try Flex (a very old brand) at $1.50 a bottle for either the conditioner or shampoo and you can have both because that's inexpensive and both will do your hair well. The cap color tells the difference between types. There is a shampoo for if you wash your hair often.
Shampoo.
conditioner is best if you have dry hair. is there a two in one of that kind?
buy cheaper ones and get both its nnot that hard you must a computer to be asking this question

No comments:

Post a Comment