Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best kind of shampoo?

I need sme good shampoo!! I have wavy brown hair. It is not thick but not thin!What is the best kind of shampoo?
RedkenWhat is the best kind of shampoo?
pantene or infusium the best !!!!!


my hair is thick and i use them it helps hair breakage, prevent split ends. i don't have to get a hair cut til about six months.
Any shampoo, cheap or expensive, is just fine. You may want to use conditioner. That may help you. Again, just about any conditioner will work for any hair type.
I don't think all shampoo is the same. I've gotton different results from different shampoos and conditioners. I really like John Freida's Sheer Blonde collection. It not only gets my hair really clean but it does bring out my highlights. Even on hair that hasn't been colored. Also. Pantene Classic Clean is really good too.
which sahampoo do you yse anyway?? try panteen! i use a variety of shampoos........ i try using a different one after the other finishes, and so far panteen is the best. i also use dove, garnier fructis, rejoice, sunsilk, etc......
shampoo is a waste of $, just use good old fashioned soap(in bar form).
  • stila
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment