Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Highlights are fading between visits. Stylist says I need to use a sulfate free shampoo. Other alternatives?

Are there any other color maintenance tips or shampoos and conditioners that I can use? I have not had much luck with the sulfate free shampoos. I keep going back to my Kenra volumizing shampoo and conditioner.Highlights are fading between visits. Stylist says I need to use a sulfate free shampoo. Other alternatives?
Volumizing shampoos have a lot of alcohol in them and have a tendancy to dry out the hair a lot of the time. Thats how they give you the volume, it drys out your hair. By drying your hair, you're opening the cuticle allowing the color molecules to strip away slowly from your hair. Sulfate free is a better alternative. Try going an extra day or two between shampooing, that would make it a lot easier matinence wise and time wise.! you'll feel a difference in your hairs health as well.Highlights are fading between visits. Stylist says I need to use a sulfate free shampoo. Other alternatives?
aubrey organics: burt's bee's: carol's daughter: kiss my face: avalon organics: jasons: emo gold: alba %26amp; valley of longevity are great: safe brands to use =]





you actually want to avoid that: and a whole bunch of other chemicals found in most popular hair care brands =\


http://www.sunshine-health.org/left_menu鈥?/a>
Wash with cold water instead of warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment