Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good smelling shampoo for puppies/dogs to use?

I got a terrific puppy shampoo at PetsMart. I believe it was called baby dog or puppy. They have fruit flavors too but this one smelled like baby powder. I like it so much that I buy it now and again for my dogs and one time when I got it it came with a free small bottle of puppy cologne that smells like baby powder also. What is a good smelling shampoo for puppies/dogs to use?
Oatmeal shampoo is really good on coats for dogs. Pretty much anything that has a great smell.. I would watch tho cause some perfumes and cologne scented shampoos can give them dry skin and make them itch. Good Luck!What is a good smelling shampoo for puppies/dogs to use?
I have both the shampoo and the cologne spray from this site its for dogs .


Its a long last scent also .


Its the same sprays groomers use .


http://lambertkay.com/products/prod_cat.鈥?/a>
I think all of the dog shampoos smell great.


Go to a pet store and try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment