Monday, July 26, 2010

Where can I buy sulfur shampoo?

So I've been trying to get rid of the smell in my hair and nothing's been working so I think I'm going to try sulfur shampoo. I've looked online but I can't find too many places that sell it and it seems like most of the sulfur shampoos are for animals. Help please!Where can I buy sulfur shampoo?
I don't know where you can buy sulfur shampoo and have never heard of it for humans, but have bought medication for my dogs skin with sulfur in it. The best suggestion I can give you is to seek a dermatologist to see if the odor from your hair is due to some type of other problem you might have and I am sure that they can tell you something to use or perhaps prescribe something. If you cannot do this, try Prell Shampoo if you can find it. It is a very strong shampoo. Also, go to CVS or Rite Aid or some type of store that has a pharmacy and see if they can recommend something. Maybe a clarifying shampoo and shampoo every day. Hope this has helped some.....Where can I buy sulfur shampoo?
I had a friend that had that problem when she was pregnant,,,her dr. gave her an rx shampoo that really worked after she used it everyday for about 2 weeks,,,she never had the problem again,,,you might talk to your dr. and see what he/she says to do,,,
I'm pretty sure your main dandruff shampoo is sulfur based.... at least it was at one time... read the label at the store... or try looking at an online drugstore.


Luck!
i dnt know properly yet u can try at alaska..
in the beauty parlor

No comments:

Post a Comment