Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good moisturizing shampoo?

I wash my hair every other day and i want a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I tried out john frieda brilliante brunette moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and it worked out really well . Are there any other good moisturizing shampoo and conditioners i cold get for less money that work reall well?





ThanksWhat is a good moisturizing shampoo?
One of my favorite brands of shampoos and conditioners is Garnier Fructis. There is a wide variety of types and they all smell great! Plus, each type of shampoo and conditioner has styling products that go with it and help to amplify the effects. If you have problems with dry hair that gets damaged easily, try the Length and Strength line. You will almost never pay over $3 for a bottle or any of the styling products, so its real easy on your wallet. They also have a line for straight hair that helps to keep those annoying kinks out. Also try Sunsilk, they have a great variety of products that work and smell great and they cost about the same as Garnier! I don't reccomend Pantene because it actually dries your hair out more if you decide not to use it! Hope this helps you out!What is a good moisturizing shampoo?
For great moisture try Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Formula, it even detangles and conditions!!
I like Garnier Fructis or Aussie Moist. It seems with hair products, you get what you pay for-so watch out trying to save money here.
i would recommend sun-silk shampoo which has 2 in one conditioning or garnier fructis range though i use baby shampoo


which works really well hope this helps
a good moisturizing shampoo is a shampoo that does not cause hair and scalp dryness or irritation. I personally use sebamed shampoo (there are various types of this shampoo depending on your hair type). I use the anti-dandruff one, it works out well to my hair and I don't use a conditioner with it. pantene does not give the results promised (volume) but makes the hair shiny though. Herbal essences makes the hair very very very dry if not followed by a conditioner. I recommend sebamed based on my own experience.
I like Pantene shampoos. I use their straightening shampoo and conditioner and my hair is straighter than it has ever been. I've been using Pantene products for the last 6 yrs. at least, and my hair looks great. I always had problem hair when I was younger but it looks great now. My son likes Dove moisturizing shampoo.
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment