Monday, July 26, 2010

I need advice on good shampoo and conditioner?

So ok I have prob. tried a good amount of the different brands.. I have frizzy dry processed hair. I dye it i use a flat iron all that.. SO what shampoo and conditioner should i use that is reasonable on price that will give it life and shine and take the frizz away.. any answers are welcomedI need advice on good shampoo and conditioner?
Try a Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner.. one thats labeled for what you want they work great!I need advice on good shampoo and conditioner?
Neutrogena Triple Moisture. It's a bit pricey for a drugstore shampoo and conditioner (about $8 a bottle) but you use so little of it at a time.
I use catwalk by TIGI the brand that owns BedHead and even though it is for curly hair it works on straight very well and helps with frizzy hair
There's a product called Frizz-eze or something like that. They just sell it at he drug store.(not expensive), Its more of an after shampoo and style product BUT works! Seriously!!
healthy sexy hair ( soy milk ) shampoo %26amp; conditioner works WONDERS!
herbal essences hello hydration shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment