Monday, July 26, 2010

Can anyone recommend a shampoo or conditioner which helps get rid of frizzy hair?

someone help


it can't be too expensive


but it has to work :PCan anyone recommend a shampoo or conditioner which helps get rid of frizzy hair?
Tresemme. Just make sure it's the one that says for frizzy hair on it. Otherwise you might buy the Tresemme for dry hair or something. I've found it works WONDERS! Oh by the way. there is like an anti-frizz serum from them that I use on my hair during the day if I need to and that works too!Can anyone recommend a shampoo or conditioner which helps get rid of frizzy hair?
Well I don't know how frizzy your hair is, but mine is frizzy just on the top. I don't know any shampoo or conditioner but some other products work for me: Sunsilk therma shine, detangling shine spray [ it doesn't say for frizzy hair, but it works anyway and also makes your hair shine, which is always a plus =) ]


Fructis style, shine glossing spray, long lasting, strong, [ this also doesn't say for frizzy hair but it works anyways and also makes your hair shine =) ]


I also like using mousse? Yes, I know I'm weird like that but it actually works! The brand i love is:


Pantene pro-v, body builder volumizing mousse maximum hold. [ this also doesn't say for frizzy hair but it works! What I do is:


Put some on your hand, rub in so you can't see it anymore, rub on the top of your hair!


This might not work for you, but it does for me =) Sorry if I didn't help, but I hope I did. Good luck =)


-Autumn
I have REALLY! frizzy hair .... and Aussi do a frizz miracle shampoo AND conditioner that sort out frizz! it uses african blue gum mint or something ... so its blue! butit doesn't turn your hair blue, i promise!!!


They also do serums and conditioning milk which work realli well!


The shampoo and conditioner are about 拢3 each but they do work, honest!


If you have curly hair and your trying to get ri of the frizz, use tresemme curl definer, it gets rid of frizz and makes the curls all nice.


If you have straight hair, use the Aussi serum or milk,


but use the aussi conditioner and shampoo either way!


hope this helped =)
i get sunsilk frizz control shampoo and conditioner then i get suave anti - frizz cream it works great
i use tresemee also it works miracles but it is like 6 dollars each bottle
Hi! I have to agree with sweetie pie, aussie frizz is the best! And I've tried almost all....

No comments:

Post a Comment