Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the best shampoo for puffy hair?

i have puffy hair. i have tried so many shampoos. i just cant find the right one! help!!What is the best shampoo for puffy hair?
I know Melaleuca has some great products, might be worth looking into. And right now they are having a $1 sign up. Plus they have good shipping, they don't rip you off there.





They are pretty much a wholesale buying site, but the cool part is if you want to make some extra money with it you can.





If you'l like more information click my avatar and email, I'll answer any questions.





Good luck to you!!!What is the best shampoo for puffy hair?
I dont know anything specific but i have super sleek hair because i moisture non-stop. Try pantene conditioner and some other leave in moisturizer for the best results.
use sunsilk anti-poof it works really good especially if u have curly hair
I just started using Redken ';Smooth Down'; shampoo and I really like it. But, remember it's conditioner that's going to help weigh your puffy hair down. The Smooth Down line is great but, Redken products can be mixed and matched and work really well. ';All Soft'; is a good line by them too. Not a big fan of Matrix, it just seems too detergent-y. Good Luck!
You should try Cream of Nature. I works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment