Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner?

I heard suave is really bad for hair and i wanted to know if there are any good shampoos and conditioners at a RESONABLE price!Whats the best shampoo and conditioner?
biolage is the best its cost 40$ a bottle but it really works!








if u want cheaper get aussie











both dont harm animals in testing prossesWhats the best shampoo and conditioner?
pantene or loreal
I really like my herbal essences shampoo..it's cheap and it smells great and makes my hair shiny and un-frizzy :)
With haircare products, you really do get what you pay for so - these are my recommendations and to me they are reasonable because they work - so well.





1)loral professional serie expert


http://us.lorealprofessionnel.com/_en/_u鈥?/a>





comes in vitamino color, volume, liss extreme (for coarse or unruly hair or curly) shine curl, absolut repair and intense repair absolut is the strongest repair - hair is amazing overnight.





they do go for about $20 a product and they also make styling products for each line that are awesome - $20 for each product is well spent. really.


you can look on ebay to get them cheaper.





2)Another one is TIGI S Factor


http://www.tigihaircare.com/default.asp


the smoothing shampoo and conditioner and serious conditioner, dream drops and the other defrizz cream are also very very good and have a kind of raspberry scent- the best ingredients.





Alterna is pretty good - sold at ULTA and some beauty stores.


TIGI Bed Head and Catwalk are ok


it depends what you need from the shampoo and conditioner -moisture, volume, etc.





Alterna is also supposed to not contain sulfates - the chemicals that make the lather that are said to be damaging but really - all of them sud so they all use one thing or another to do this so one is on safer or better as far as that goes than the other - if they don't use sulfates, they use something else in the same chemical family so there is no difference -





But these are the best.
After trying expensive stuff like Bed Head and Brocatto, Aussie is still the BEST in my opinion for shampoo and conditioner.
I like the Garnier Frutis shampoos and conditioners. I love Freeman Papaya and Lime shampoo but not all stores carry it.
garnier fructis or aussie is good
Alberto V05...its only $1.00, it works I use the champagne and strawberries silks. Its the best cheap shampoos and conditioners out there and ive tried them all, been using it now for 3 years. The peaches n cream is good too. My hair is so soft and shiny with a good ph balance after I use it.
i use Pert and it is really good. it is a dandruff shampoo, conditioner, and regular shampoo all in one. trust me i was very suspicious at first because i have very picky hair, but this stuff works.
Pantene.
I like Herbal Essences because it smells really good. And Aussie makes youre hair soft and it smells good too.
sunsilk i m not sure its avalable out of india


sunsilk egg shampoo has a mild chemical.. i use that
I love Aussie shampoos and conditioners. I love it because of the smell and because of the way it cleans my hair. Though it is more expensive, I don't use nearly as much as the cheaper brands and I only need to wash my hair once each time. (With the cheaper brands I would wash, rinse, and then repeat the wash.) I have normal hair and I usually use the Mega shampoo/condition but during the winter I use the moist shampoo to combat the cold dry weather. In addition, Aussie has an awesome 3 minute miracle that I love occasionally and they now have ';Slip'; detangler which works wonders on hair that is terribly tangled (like after swimming). They also make make a spray on conditioner/detanger that works great after swimming.





Try it - you'll love it!
Motions is good for me, then again, everyone has their own shampoo and conditioner that works for them.
Auzzie.
depends on hair type white or black





white:dove


black: pantene ...............





both: garnier frutice
As a hairdresser i hate pantene as i have found it can cause a bad reaction with products in the salon the same goes for head and shoulders and timote i find VO5, Elvive and herbal essence ,Biolage are quite good. Tesco own make stay away from as when i was washing my wooden bristle brush it completely stripped the varnish off of it imagine what it would do to your hair!!! at the end of the day it depends on your hair the shampoos and conditioners maybe good for one person but not for another. Don't use 2 in 1 as they are not that good always use separate shampoos and conditioners.
try fructis for dry hair ,
Biolage...its the BEST!!!


Redskin


Infusium products





They make shampoo n conditioner for ALLLLL kinds of hair.
Pureology for colored hair and jonathan shampoo for non colored.... they are a bit pricy but do not contain any of the sulfate stuff that could harm your scalp and hair...





Pureology you can find at any hair salon or places like sally's beauty..





Jonathan is carried at sephora stores or online.





Pantene and suave makes me shed hair like crazy...
try herbal essence





some good stuff
I really like the aussie shampoos. Split personality is awesome for my hair! Suave isn't that bad. I like their smooth and soft formula.
garnier furtese smells really good
I've tried almost every brand out there. Herbal Essence made my hair dry. Dove made it flat. Suave just didn't really do anything. Aussie is my favorite, especially dual personality. My hair has body and is very soft and smooth. And it should only be about $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment