Saturday, July 24, 2010

Poll:What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?

A few questions


1. What kind of hair do you have? (wavy,curly,straight,relaxed)


(thick,thin) (Normal,dry)


2. What shampoo and conditioner do you use.


3.Why do you use it?Poll:What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?
1. Straight, thin hair. Normal


2. Tresemme/Triple Moisture


3. Tresemme just keeps my hair healthy and doesn't do anything fancy to it, just normal and not too moist or dry. Every once in a while I use Triple Moisture to get my hair really smooth and soft, but if I use it every day it makes my hair oily.Poll:What Shampoo and Conditioner do you use?
I have curly hair + i have 100% human extensions in my hair.


The person who did my extensions sold me this shampoo and a conditioner for my extensions,


and she said that it would be good for my real hair too,


so i tried it.


Truth is,


it ruined my extensions,


and it didnt do any better for my real hair.


Now i use ''Hello Hydration'' from herbal essences.


It smells good and it also hydrates both my hair and my extensions.


It's also very affordable.








If your looking for some kind of good shampoo+conditioner,


i say you use the one i do,


its really goood :)
1. Slightly wavy, thick.


2. TRESemme Thermal Recovery Shampoo and TRESemme Thermal Recovery Conditioner.


3. Because i have a larger than average forehead and wavy hair which means that the hair doesn't hide my forehead naturally, so i have to straighten it. Straightening it damages my hair, so i use the heat defence stuff.
1. I have very silky soft, very thick, very straight hair, that is prone to frizz


2. for everyday i use herbal essences ';Hello Hydration'; because it really hydrates my hair and keeps it pretty much frizz free. it also smells so good. The only downside is that it weighs down my hair. When I want my hair to have some body, and to make my feathering come out(i only have some small feathering at the bottom), I use Sunsilk ';waves of envy';. It really makes my hair nice and bouncy. It keeps my soft texture and does not dry out my hair like some of the volume shampoos. It keeps my hair shiny too.





Oops I guess that was two and three...
I use Garnier Fructis Colour Resist shampoo and conditioner. I have straight thick normal hair. but i died it brown. I use it because its makes my hair shiny, and vibrant and really keeps its colour. One time when i was in hollister and teenage girl around 17 said you have really nice hair.
1. Naturally wavy but regularly straightened, also thick and Normal/Coloured


2. Lorel Nutri-Gloss shampoo and conditioner


3. I use it because I was recommended it and it makes my hair lovely and soft and shiny.
1. Curly, like bigger curls with some small ringlets. I have a lot of thick sometimes frizzy hair.


2. John Frieda Frizz Ease


3. Because it makes my hair ridiculously soft and helps the control the bigness and frizz of my hair.
1. Straight, thick hair prone to get oily.


2. I use Aveda conditioning shampoo and conditioner.


3. To make my hair soft so it doesn't over-react and product too much oil.
Straight and thin, Herbal Essence Body Envy, Because it gives lots of body and smells fantastic.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Thick, coarse, pretty much straight hair, somewhat dry.


I use Pantene silver; my hair is pretty much all grey.


It adds highlights to my hair and keeps it from turning brassy and yellow.
Thick and curly and dry,


I use a all natural stuff from melauca (not sure on spelling)sorry


I use it because I don't want to put all those chemicals on my head!
long tight ringlet curl african american hair pantene for women of color. i use it because it amkes my hair soft and it smells good.
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment