Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the best shampoo shampoo/conditioner?

It seems I suck at choosing these. They all dry my hair out or make it to oily....I need one just right....any ideas? What do you use? What shampoo or conditioner has never steared you wrong?What is the best shampoo shampoo/conditioner?
the truth is.... any product you buy from salon or supermarket... is mixed so that it coats your hair... to make it look all new and gives you that soft feeling..








Facts:.... the simple fact is that if hair is split or damaged you can not fix it... you can cut it...





now the nitty gritty is well for me.. i went ot the health shop... and i bought natural EGG shampoo and conditioner





and i swear... when i washed with that... (i have hair like yours oily... have to wash everyday.).... it was the best thing i have ever put on my hair... thats honest...What is the best shampoo shampoo/conditioner?
I like Dove, Pantene, or Herbal Escenses. You need to change your shampoo every 3 months. Don't wash your hair every day wash it every other day or every 2 days. And dont completely wash out the conditioner.
try carole's daugther. its amazing. smells sooooo good. for about 10 dollars each. and its all natural and very good for your hair. my hair is so shiny and healthy after it.
Dove seems to make my hair soft and shiny, i use the 2in1 formula (blueish teal cap and white bottle), it's amazing but all of their hair products are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment