Saturday, July 24, 2010

How much shampoo do you use?

I feel as though I am using too much, and I realised I've never really been shown how much to use haha. Just wondering how much you guys use? i have kinda just above breast length hair xHow much shampoo do you use?
you should use around something just a bit bigger than a 50p peice... i have hair just above my shoulders and a 50p peice just about does mine...


if your hairs thick it will need more, and if it's thin it will need less (to state the obvious) but as you hair gets longer/shorter, use more or less.


Try to use the amount to wash all your hair but not have excess shampoo.





Happy shampooing (:How much shampoo do you use?
I usually measure shampoo by coin size. When my hair is buzzed, i use about a dime size cause buying shampoo when you go to college ads up. When my hair gets longer, i use about a nickel. If you have long hair like that you should use somewhere between a quarter to a half dollar size. Just enough to completely lather your hair.
yr. prob- not using too much. but u dont need to wash everyday, it strips your hair from the oils it needs to have to stay strong. so every other is good. they say a palm size/quarter amount, but if its down to your chest you may need more than a quarter size especially if thick.
Just a few weeks ago i got the same thought into my head lol. I asked my mom and my sisters and they said to use about the size of your palm. Just fill up your palm with shampoo %26amp; that is good.


*rEdhEAd%26amp;prOUd*
really depends on the shampoo. you need to build up a nice lather. try using a little less and if you still get a good lather try a little less still until you get to the right amount. :)
@B0UT


http://www.silvercitypink.com/Kim/shampoo.jpg %26lt;-- CL1CKY
i have the same length hair as you, %26amp; i use a palm full. lather really good @ the roots of the hair an then finger comb it down so it doesnt tangle the ends.
Just enough to wash the scalp. A couple of tablespoons at the most. Your hair gets clean enough when the suds and water run through them.





I have long hair (it goes down my back to just past my waise).
My hair is like 2 inches below my shoulder. But I usually squirt the shampoo in my hand. And it almost fills the palm of my hand. I like to get my whole head lathered up =]
Use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner.





It's like magic!





I use a palmful. My hair is shoulder length maybe a bit longer.
I make a palm bowl and use just a dime size blob on my hand.


If you have THICK long hair, I'd say no bigger than a quarter size blob.
I lather, rinse, and repeat





And then I use conditioner..


so for each lather, I use 4 pumps.. 8 pumps total for each wash.


I wash my hair once a day daily :)
about a bottle a month
hmm for your length of hair i would use about a quarter size amount, maybe less if your hair is fine
My hair is very long....I use as much as a quarter each time I shower because my hair is as long as my b***.
when you rarely wash your hair, it smells good.
a palmful
when washing hair or jacking off

No comments:

Post a Comment