Saturday, July 24, 2010

What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use and why?

Aveda's mostly because it is 99% organically grown plant and flower ingredients and it smells awesome. I like the blue malva ( it smells like maraschino cherries ), but I also like the rosemary mint to wake me up as I'm not a morning person.What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use and why?
You are very welcome, I've been a huge fan of Aveda for about 11 yrs. and am very happy to introduce someone else to it. I'm thrilled you love it too. Report Abuse
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use and why?
I use Head %26amp; Shoulders


because I have dandruff and it gets rid of it


and it makes my hair smell amazing


and it makes my hair look nice





鈾?xoxo
Herbal essence. It's the only one that makes my hair soft, and gets any tangles out in the shower. Plus, even when I don't use conditioner, it doesn't completely dry out my hair. I mix the different kinds and it helps.





Also, my ahir always smells excellent, even when I'm travelling and am stuck on a plane for almost 24 hours. When travelling you sometimes have to forgo a shower a day, but it always keeps my hair clean.
Aussie, shampoo conditioner, cleanse n mend because it mends frazzled ends and cleans greasy roots and makes a nice medium and smells like a light fruit.
the cheapest around because I have a crew cut
Aussie I jsut started using it and i really like it. it is called sydney smooth
usually anything that smells good but not strong....my favorite is strawberry...I use either head %26amp; shoulders or vo5...can't stand white rain...hair still feels dirty afterward.....
i use redken smooth down shampoo because i have dry and sometimes frizzy hair this really helps it and makes my hair soft. i use biologe ultra hydrating conditioner because i have dry hair
I use the fructis 2 in 1 (shampoo and conditioner)


because it is faster, makes my hair smell good, and makes it soft.
Pantene it smells good
It doesnt really matter unless you have dandruff. As long as you wash the roots of your hair with shampoo and wash it out thoroughly, then use conditioner only on the tips (about 1cm of your hair) and keep it in longer then your shampoo it really doesnt matter
I am currently using pureology hydrate... it helps moisturize my dry hair that I have
Sunsilk. It really makes my hair look like their comercials! Hehe. :P
i use panteen pro-v it really work it makes my hair so silky
garnier fructis. it smellsz very good, %26amp; it makesz my hair nice, soft, %26amp; shiny. it also makesz my hair wayy healthier. pantene pro-v isz also good because it givesz a lot of volume %26amp; it smellsz great.
Pantene Pro-V Hyrdrating Curls Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling Milk, Scrunch Gel, Leave-In Conditioner and Curl Shaper. As you can see I'm a loyalist to that line...it's the only thing I've tried so far that tames my curls and makes them pretty and touchable not a huge puffy mess/a hard icky sculpture
I use the Sunsilk brand hydra tlc because my hair is usually dry and damaged from straightening my hair everyday. It moisturizes your hair so good and it smells great too!
I change them because I live in an arctic enviroment and moisture is important. when I visit family in San diego and O.C. I have to use something less oily. It depends on weather, climate, chemical , or age change. I am 43 and I have lovely hair and if I were to name all the products I used it would be a dictionary. Try samples and small sizes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment